Pest control services:
Instant Pest Solutions provides residential pest treatments for cockroaches, ants, silverfish, spiders, fleas and ticks- inside and outside.
Depending on the size of your property we will service your property in 1.5-3 hours depending on service’s needed.
We recommend doing internal/external treatment, as the external is the front line of defence. External treatment will greatly reduce the incidence of insects entering the house.
Firstly, we protect the interior of the property enabling pets to be put out into the yard whilst we spray then switch. Better still take dogs for a walk or away from the property. We ask that furniture is pulled away from the walls where possible and all curtain’s/ blinds opened.
An effective residential pest treatments requires correct pest identification. Our technician will identify your pest problems and apply the appropriate treatment to give you the best possible results and a noticeable pest reduction.
We will employ many methods of treatment such as crack and crevice surface spraying, perimeter treatment, dusting and baiting. General pest treatments will cover you for spiders, cockroaches, silverfish, ants…
Products applied are generally odourless, non-staining and safe for occupants and pets.
Method of treatment may involve-
- Surface spraying to base skirting and cornices
- Cracks and crevices
- Dusting and using gels to electrical appliances
- Dusting voids
Products used outside are generally stronger and longer lasting but still environmentally friendly and will not harm plants, trees or animals.
Method of treatment may involve-
- Surface spray to perimeter of house
- Window frames
What are you waiting for?
Get rid of those unwanted pests today!
- Lawns to be mowed prior to external spray
- Please give access to sides and backs of cupboards
- Cover/remove/seal up any food items and toothbrushes
- You must advise us of any persons who are particularly sensitive, or who suffer from any allergic reactions, as a matter of caution remain out of premises until product is dry and not return till after premises is fully ventilated.
- Cover fish tanks – remove any pets from area e.g. cats, birds, dogs etc… and animal food/water bowls emptied and overturned, (remembering to reclean and refill).
- Have children and people move away from the treated area until product is dry.
- If you wish to wipe cupboards out, please do so before commencement for treating, definitely not after.
- IMPORTANT- please read your advice sheet!
- Leave air conditioners on ‘vent mode’ (so they circulate outside air into the building) for a period of at least three hours after the treatment or before re-occupying.
- Clean out any food/ water bowls and refill!
- You must ensure your premises are properly ventilated after treatment.
- You must wipe down all treated surfaces before use (e.g. tables, chairs, bench tops etc.)
- You must avoid contact with treated surfaces until the control agent has dried.
- If you need to gurney the outside of your property, please leave this for approximately 2 weeks after treatment.
Request a quote!
You have a infestation and need help! Fill in our quick quote form below and we will contact you with a price.
We offer a range of pesticides i.e. BASF, Bayer, FMC, and PCT, just to name a few. All products that are used are approved under the control of pesticide regulations and are safely applied at all times.